Tickets to Oracle Arena and Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum events can be purchased at the venue’s main box office located on the main plaza level between the two venues.
Normal Business Hours
- Monday through Friday from 12pm – 5pm
- Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays unless there is a scheduled event
- Saturday, Sunday and Holiday event days the box office will open 1 1/2 hours before the scheduled event start time
- Open and close times may vary on events days or on-sale days
PLEASE NOTE: Customers may use their major credit card (with EMV chip only), or cash in the form of $100, $50, $20, $10, $5 and $1 bills at the box office windows. We also offer an ATM machine on our plaza.
There may be select ticket prices or certain events altogether that may not be available for purchase at the box office, based upon ticket availability or ticket delivery restrictions. Please check the specific event listing for detailed ticket sales information.
Children 24 months or older need a ticket to events.
(Age limit may be 12 months or older for some family shows.)
Box Office Policies And Procedures
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover for ticket sales.
- Absolutely no camping out in the parking lot.
- No one is allowed on the property prior to 7:00 AM. You should plan to arrive no more than one hour in advance of the event on-sale time.
- We reserve the right to refuse ticket service to anyone who does not abide by the above ticket policy.
- A Random Number Distribution (RND) procedure will be used to determine line order if two or more customers are present to purchase tickets at the time the event goes on sale.
Will Call Tickets
Guests picking up tickets at “Will Call” are required to show a valid photo ID in their name. The name on the valid photo ID must match the name on the will call ticket envelope. No exceptions to his policy can be made.
Golden State Warriors Box Office
Monday – Friday: 12pm – 5pm
Closed Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays on non-event days.
Charge by Phone: (800) 745-3000
Oakland Raiders Box Office
Monday – Friday: 12pm - 5pm
Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays unless there is a scheduled event.
Single Game Tickets available:
- At Raider Image Stores
- Online at Ticketmaster.com
- By phone (800) 745-3000
Season, Group, Premium, and
Accessible seating available
by phone at (800) RAIDERS
Raiders.com for more info.
Oakland Athletics Box Office
Located at Gate D of Oakland Alameda County Coliseum
Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Closed Sundays & Holidays on non-event days.
Charge by Phone: (877) 493-BALL