The Oakland Raiders have played some of the greatest games in NFL history at RingCentral Coliseum. You won’t want to miss a single first down…
- Click here to visit the Oakland Raiders Official Site.
- View the season schedule here.
- Buy tickets by clicking the buy ticket links below or by clicking here.
- Click here to view the Oakland Raiders seating chart.
- Take our Virtual Tour by clicking here.
- Click here to download the Raiders Gameday Guide.pdf
- Download the Raiders Code of Conduct.pdf here.
- Only pre-paid parking passes will be accepted in our main lots. Due to unprecedented demand, we have SOLD OUT of both parking passes and oversized vehicle parking passes.
- There is cash parking available in the Malibu parking lot, which is located beyond the South lot. Parking in this lot is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Car – $35 (City-imposed parking tax included)
- RV/Limo/Bus – $75 Parking for these vehicles must be obtained in advance through the Oakland Raiders (City-imposed parking tax included.)
- Now accepting Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card at payment for parking.
- Parking gates open 5 hours prior to game start time.
- For Club and Suite-Holders: 3 hours prior to kick-off.
- For General Public: 2 hours prior to kick-off.
RingCentral Coliseum parking lots will close to the following activities immediately after kick-off:
- Consumption or preparation of food or beverages
- Use of televisions, computers or other devices to view or project broadcasts or video of any kind
Those participating in these activities are subject to ejection from the parking lot, revocation of game tickets, citation and/or arrest for trespassing.
For proper tailgating set up visit: tailgaterules.pdf
Beginning this season, the NFL is requiring all NFL facilities to have a metal detection system in place at all stadium entry gates. Everyone will be subject to security screening of property and person, including metal detection, prior to entering the stadium.
- Click here to view the NFL Bag Policy Video
- Clear plastic tote bags measuring no larger than 12" x 6" x 12 are permitted
- Clear plastic freezer bags no larger than 1 gallon are also permitted
- Non-clear bags smaller than 6.5” x 4.5” x 2” are also permitted
Alcoholic beverages are available at concession stands, beverage carts and clubs throughout RingCentral Coliseum. Fans over the age of 21 must have a valid I.D. to purchase alcohol. Alcohol sales will end at the completion of half time for all games.