Board of Commissioners
The eight-member Board of Commissioners includes two members of the Oakland City Council and two members of the Alameda County Board of Supervisors. The city and county each also appoint two non-elected commissioners.
- Christin Hill, Commissioner
- Scott Haggerty, Commissioner
- Ignacio De La Fuente, Commissioner
- Chris Dobbins, Commissioner
- Larry E. Reid, Vice Chair
- Nate Miley, Chair
Click here to read each Board member's bio.
Coliseum Authority Support
P. Scott McKibben
Scott McKibben Bio.pdf
The Executive Director…
- Negotiates contracts, as directed by the Authority Board
- Communicates regularly with tenants and contractors per the terms of each agreement
- Oversees Oakland Alameda County Coliseum Authority (OACCA), a facilities management company
- Other Support
- Other Support include the County Administrator, City Administrator, County Auditor, City Director of Finance, County Counsel and City Attorney.
- The Authority has its own part-time General Counsel. Authority finances are managed by the County Auditor’s Office.