The lists represent the most common items attendees want to know about. All items may not be listed and will be at the discretion of law enforcement or security at the gates.
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR ILLEGAL DRUGS
ALL BOTTLES AND ALUMINUM CANS
ANY KIND OF POLES OR STICKS
BACKPACKS & LARGE BAGS
COOLERS WITH HARD SIDES
FIREWORKS, FIREARMS, OR WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
FOOD & BEVERAGE, INCLUDING BOTTLED WATER
NOISEMAKERS OF ANY KIND
SCOOTERS, PORTABLE CHAIRS, BICYCLES, ROLLERSKATES
VIDEO CAMERAS OR PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS (no cameras with a lens over 3 inches long)
SIGNS, FLAGS OR BANNERS EXCEEDING 11inches x 17inches(playoff games only)
Oracle Arena may provide storage of your personal items at our Customer Accommodations Property Check-In if deemed appropriate (See Below: Customer Accommodations Property Check-In Procedure). Items left at the gates will be discarded. Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum are not responsible for abandoned items.
(ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH)
SMALL, HANDHELD TV'S OR RADIOS (guests will be asked to turn them on)
SMALL, CLEAR OR OPAQUE, PLASTIC SHOPPING BAGS WITH PERSONAL ITEMS
BRIEFCASES WILL BE SEARCHED
SMALL BAGS PERMITTED
NON-PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS ( Cameras with lenses 3 inches and under. Camera policy may vary by event.)
ALL PERSONS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH.
CUSTOMER ACCOMMODATIONS PROPERTY CHECK IN PROCEDURES
PURPOSE: To implement procedures for check in of patron property into Customer Accommodations.
POLICY: To provide customer service to patrons who attend events at the O.com Coliseum and Oracle Arena.
A. The Customer Accommodations office shall be staffed by a Representative from the Special Services Department thirty minutes prior to opening of doors and secured thirty minutes after the event.
B. A list of prohibited items for check in shall be posted in the Customer Accommodations Office. See above list of prohibited items.
C. All patrons shall be interviewed to determine if items they want to be checked into Customer Accommodations can be place in personal vehicles.
D. If patrons are unable to store personal items into a vehicle then we shall accept those items under the following conditions:
1. Customer Accommodations Representative shall inspect all items to determine if any items are prohibited. Items are not to be inventoried.
2. Each patron shall complete a Liability Waiver form. Customer Accommodations Representative shall witness/sign the Liability Waiver form.
3. Each patron shall complete a two part claim check. Part one of the claim check is placed with personal items and part two is given to the patron.
E. Patron items shall be consolidated and placed in a secure area. Plastic bags shall be available and shall be reused.
F. After the event the patron shall present their portion of the claim check to the Customer Accommodations Representative to retrieve their personal items.
G. All paper work associated with the checking in of personal items shall be placed into the event file.
H. Any items not claimed after the event shall be placed in the Security Manager’s Operations Office including all paper work. On the next regular business day the items shall be taken to our Lost & Found.
I. All lost and found items are coordinated by the Receptionist. Lost and found items are kept for thirty days and then disposed of.
J. If we refuse to check in patron’s personal property or the patron refuses to check in their personal property and they want a refund on their purchased ticket, the Customer Accommodations Representative will do the following and advise the patron accordingly:
1. Notify the proper ticketing personnel via dispatch that a patron is en route for a refund.
2. If it is a Golden State Warrior event refer the patron to the Warriors Ticket Manager or designee located at the Arena Box Office.
3. If it is a Raider football event refer the patron to the Raiders’ Ticket Manager or designee located at Customer Accommodations Office.
4. If it is another event refer the patron to the Ticket Manager or designee located at the Arena or Stadium Box Office.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are not permitted into the stadium. The lists represent the most common items attendees want to know about. All items may not be listed and will be at the discretion of law enforcement or security at the gates.PROHIBITED ITEMS
- INAPPROPRIATE ATTIRE OR SIGNAGE
- ANY OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES INCLUDING BOTTLED WATER
- BAGS LARGER THAN 18"W X 12"H X 8"D
- HARD-SIDED CONTAINERS OF ANY SIZE, INCLUDING COOLERS AND THERMOSES
- GLASS BOTTLES, ALUMINUM CANS, FLASKS AND CAMELBACKS
- CONTAINERS CARRYING LIQUIDS OF ANY KIND
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- ILLEGAL DRUGS
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- PROJECTILES, INCLUDING FRISBEES, FOOTBALLS AND INFLATABLE BALLS
- ANY SIZE POLE OR STICK
- UMBRELLAS OF ANY KIND
- ARTIFICIAL NOISEMAKERS OF ANY KIND
- VIDEO CAMERAS
- STILL CAMERAS WITH LENSES LONGER THAN 3"
- LASER POINTERS, LAPTOP/TABLET COMPUTERS AND LARGE RADIOS
- PORTABLE CHAIRS
- SCOOTERS, BICYCLES, ROLLERSKATES AND SKATEBOARDS
- NON SERVICE ANIMALS
- ANY ITEM DEEMED BY MANAGEMENT TO BE DANGEROUS OR INAPPROPRIATE THAT MAY DISRUPT OTHER FANS' ENJOYMENT OF THE GAME
THE COLISEUM DOES NOT STORE PROHIBITED ITEMS. ITEMS LEFT AT THE GATES WILL BE DISCARDED. THE COLISEUM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ABANDONED ITEMS.
O.co Coliseum may provide storage of your personal items at our Customer Accommodations Property Check-In if deemed appropriate (See Below: Customer Accommodations Property Check-In Procedure). Items left at the gates will be discarded. The Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum are not responsible for abandoned items.
(ALL ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH)
- BAGS SMALLER THAN 18"W X 12"H X 8"D
- SMALL HANDHELD TVs OR RADIOS
- BINOCULARS AND BINOCULAR CASES
- STILL CAMERAS WITH LENSES SHORTER THAN 3" AND CAMERA CASES
- SEAT CUSHIONS (LIGHTWEIGHT FOAM WITH PLASTIC COVER)
- RAIN PONCHOS
- INSULIN AND DIABETIC SUPPLIES
- BREAST PUMP AND SUPPLIES
ALL PERSONS AND ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH. BAGS THAT FIT INTO BOXES (18"W X 12"H X 8"D) LOCATED AT EACH GATE ARE ACCEPTABLE; HOWEVER, ALL ITEMS BROUGHT INTO THE STADIUM ARE SUBJEC TO SEARCH. REFUSAL OF ANY GUEST TO COOPERATE WILL RESULT IN NON-ADMITTANCE INTO THE STADIUM. MANAGEMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS LEFT BEHIND AT THE GATE OR ITEMS LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED.
GLASS CONTAINERS ARE NOT PERMITTED
KEGS ARE NOT PERMITTED
City of Oakland Municipal Code: 8.44.040 J. No person shall bring within the perimeter of the boundaries of the O.co Coliseum parking lots, or cause to be brought to the parking lots, a beer keg or any type of glass container. This subsection shall not apply to patrons possessing prescribed medication in glass containers.
NO SELLING OF ANY ITEMS
NO SELLING OR RE-SELLING OF TICKETS
844.040 I. No person shall bring, or cause to be brought, for the purposes of sale or barter, or have for sale, or sell or exchange, or offer for sale or exchange any food, drink, service, goods, wares, ticket or merchandise within any portion of the parking facility including the perimeter sidewalk of the complex without first having obtained a city business tax certificate and a permit from the authorized representative.
DISABLED PARKING PLACARDS MAY BE CHECKED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT TO ENSURE THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN ISSUED THE PLACARD BY THE STATE IS PRESENT IN THE VEHICLE.
844.040. F. For purposes of the California Vehicle Code, all surfaced areas of the parking facility, on which vehicles normally travel to enter and leave parking spaces or the parking facility, shall be considered "highways" as defined in California Vehicle Code Section 360.
For more information regarding City of Oakland Municipal Codes, please visit http://bpc.iserver.net/codes/oakland/index.htm
ORACLE ARENA AND O.CO COLISEUM ARE "SMOKE FREE" FACILITIES
Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum are required to be in compliance with Oakland Municipal Code 8.30.40, "All facilities owned by the City shall be subject to provisions of this chapter," and are, therefore, "Smoke Free" facilities. As a result of this ordinance, designated smoking areas will no longer exist in or near the Stadium or Arena.
For more information regarding this ordinance, visit: www.oaklandnet.com